Saturday, December 31, 2011

DESTRESS YOUR DIFFICULT TIMES

BREAKING POINT

Hey there.  How are you?  Am having a great week, how bout you?  Hope so ;0)

Have you ever felt like you were at a breaking point?  If you have, you know what it is, and you will know exactly what I am talking about.

A breaking point is an emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual place where you feel like you are going to break.  It is a place that you are so overwhelmed that you feel like you cannot take it anymore.  I have seen this place, I have seen it in my own life, and in many other lives.  Do you know what I am talking about?

When we are at a breaking point, this place, will 'make us' or 'break us'.  This is a place that I have been with hundreds of individuals.  They say that they can't take anymore, and they feel like they are going to break.

The breaking point is usually when you are overwhelmed and everything is in your face.  You think like, oh shizzz, what am I going to do?  You feel like, AAAHHH!  I can't take it anymore.  And then you have to make a decision on what to do. 

Usually, when we are at this point we are thinking of all the things that are wrong, and then we think about the worst possible outcome that can happen for us.  This is major fear, and this is major worry that can cause anxiety.

This can be a very critical point in our life.  This can be a moment, or 6 months, of crisis.

Through the years, I have worked with many individuals who were at this point.  A couple of the people I have worked with are teenagers, who are in a situation at home that is causing severe anxiety, and/or depression.  Some others, I have worked with, are having severe financial difficulties, who have lost everything, and I mean everything tangible.  Additionally, I have worked with people who are emotionally spent due to loneliness, despair, or frustration.

So, if you are at a breaking point, what can you do?

I am so very excited that you asked ;0)

When you are at a breaking point, the first thing you have to do is ask yourself what the heck it is?  What is going on for you right now?  I guarantee it is fear of what might happen and the thought that you will not know how to, or if you can, handle it.  What are you afraid of?  Ask yourself, "What am I afraid of?"

At this point, the best thing to do is pour your heart out to God.  Talk to Him, and tell him what you are afraid of, and what your biggest fears are.  Why do you want to do this?  You want to do this because you are Heavenly Father's child, and He loves you.  You are so very special to Him, and you will feel comfort from this because He wants you to turn to Him so that He can give you comfort.

After you do this, you will feel comfort.

With all my heart, I believe that when we have troubles, I mean really big troubles, it is an opportunity to get closer to God.  Part of the reason He gives us trials is so we can learn to lean on Him more frequently.

In Romans 12:12 it says, " Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;"

Rejoicing in hope means to be happy for your ambitions, aspirations, and dreams.  Patient in tribulation means willing to endure the thing, or things, that is causing your pain and unhappiness.  Continuing instant in prayer means to persist and carry on immediately and urgently in your conversations with God.

Basically, focus on your dreams, be willing to endure the trial that you have been given, and persist, right now, in your conversations with God.

When we are at a breaking point, I truly believe we do the opposite.  We focus on what we don't want, we are impatient, and we want to quit and give up.

My friend, dream big, focus on what you want, be willing to endure your trials, and be constantly in the conversation with God.

You can do this.  You got the power.  You are so very special and you must remind yourself of this in the moment of a breaking point, and the entire time you have the struggle that you are going through.

Get your journal, write down all the things you dream of in your life, and write down all of the evidence, your successes and accomplishments, that remind you that you can have them.

And know this...  You can handle anything you are going through, you can handle anything that comes your way, and you will manage this because you always have overcome your trials in the past.

You are so very capable, you are so very smart, you are so very strong, and you are so very divine.  The thing is, if you are at a breaking point, you may have just forgot all of your divinity.  You are a child of God, and that makes you divine.

You can be, do, and have anything your heart desires, believe in this, and believe in yourself.  Have faith my friend!  God has faith in you!  I have faith in you as well!

If you need help, take the destress yourself class and it will take you through a step by step series of actions to help you explore, discover, and obtain what you want, and show you how you can get it.

That's all I got.

Have fun this weekend.  Be playful!

Big Hugs... AND MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY!!!

Elizabeth

Subscribe to my blog by putting your email address in the box above, and you will receive updated posts.  Don't forget to confirm your subscription.

If you need help, email me, I would love to hear from you and help you in any way I can.

elizabethstanfill@gmail.com

Or, you can download one of my products to help destress yourself

If you really need to destress yourself, take the class

:D

No comments: