Thursday, December 29, 2011

DESTRESS YOURSELF WITH PRAYER

PRAYER ;)

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.  ~Isaiah 41:10

Hello my friend.  How was your week?  Mine was magnifico, as usual ;) 

I have a friend who says that I am in denial about my stress.  Isn't that cute?  He thinks that because there are certain aspects in my life that are not perfect, that I pretend to be happy.  I do not pretend to be happy.  I am happy about 95% of the time and maybe, sometimes, 99% of the time, and I will tell you why.

No matter what is going on in my life, I am happy because I know without a doubt that my Heavenly Father loves me, that I am very precious to Him, and that He is watching out for me every minute, of every hour, and every hour of every day.

The first thing I do every morning is I pray unto Him.  The last thing I do, every night, is I pray unto Him.  When I feel sad, He is the first person I have a conversation with.  When I am sad, when I feel anxious, and when ever I feel like I don't want to feel, I pour my heart out to Him. 

Every time I pour my heart out to Heavenly Father, I feel comfort almost immediately.

If you are having a hard time I would like to persuade you to pour your heart out unto Him.  You are a child of God, and He loves you, you are so very special to Him.  You are a gift from the Divine.

As I was trying to decide what to blog about for our New Year Resolutions, I thought that I should discuss the most important things that pertain to permanent stress relief, in other words, how to destress yourself.

To me, one of the most important things that we can do is cry unto Heavenly Father when we are stressed, not only will you build a very close relationship with Him, you will find and develop this way of destressing immediately.

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  ~ Jeremiah 29:12

What I am trying to do is persuade you to journal and evaluate your frequency of prayer and your relationship with God.  Contemplate this because if you would like to improve upon it, you can make it a New Year Resolution.

If you do, you will certainly destress yourself.

Have a wonderful weekend.  Have fun and don't forget to be playful, I really mean that.

Big Hugs...

Elizabeth

Subscribe to my blog by putting your email address in the box above, and you will receive updated posts.  Don't forget to confirm your subscription.

If you need help, email me, I would love to hear from you and help you in any way I can.

elizabethstanfill@gmail.com

Or, you can download one of my products to help destress yourself

If you really need to destress yourself, take the class

:D

No comments: