Wednesday, December 7, 2011

YOU ARE LOVABLE!

Hello my friend.

 

How's things?  How's life?

Did you ponder?  Did you ponder that YOU ARE LOVE?

 

I did, all day yesterday.  It's hard to believe that we are love but it's true. 

 

When I was pondering that I AM LOVE, I was looking for evidence and I decided that...  I AM LOVABLE!

 

How in the heck did I come up with that conclusion?  LOL!!!  Well, I know how to love, unconditionally, and I feel love, most of the time ;)  And people really love me.  I mean, really love me ;)

 

Do you believe that YOU ARE LOVABLE???

 

I DO!!!

 

Think about that one for a day or two ;)

 

How do I know you are lovable???  Because you are love!

 

I know, I know, I am rambling about love again.  The thing is our thoughts of doubt, fear, and worry that run on and on automatically, morning, noon, and night is what causes our stress.  These thoughts cause anger, anxiety, depression, and fatigue.  Oh and meaness! 

 

Ewwwwwwwwww, people are mean when they are stressed, even the nicest of people.

 

So, back to the rambling about love.  What I am trying to do is provoke some pondering.  Pondering about yourself and pondering about love. 

 

You my friend are love, you come from love, and you give love to the one's you love and therefore, you are lovable!

 

If we were to ponder on our BEING LOVE or BEING LOVABLE, some how we would decrease and eventually eliminate our stressful thoughts that are causing our unhappiness and discomfort in life.

 

One of the greatest things that we can do is take responsibility for our thoughts.  People actually believe that we do not have control of our own thoughts and that's only because it has not been a habit for them.

 

People I work with, whether in person or via email, are the most loving people I know and sometimes they can be the meanest people as well.  That is not a statement to be unkind, they know they can be mean and that is part of the reason they work with me ;)

 

The point is, people have the capability to be love all the time.  Decrease the stress, and the meaness, and increase the love.

 

So, spend a day, or two, pondering and contemplating your lovableness and watch the evidence appear and watch you just increase the love and decrease the stress, better known as destressing yourself.

 

Be brave my friend ;)  Spend your time thinking of better things in life :)  It's so easy, it's just thoughts ;)

 

YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO INCREASE YOUR HAPPINESS, ENERGY, AND VITALITY!  YOU GOT THE POWER!  I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

 

Let me know how it goes.

 

Have a great weekend!

 

And don't forget...

 

Have fun and be playful.

 

BUG HUGS!!!

 

Elizabeth

 

Or, you can download one of my products to help destress yourself

 

If you really need to destress yourself, take the class

 

:D

No comments: