Thursday, June 9, 2011

I WORK FOR FREE!!!

Hello my friend.  How's your week?  Good?  Great?  or Perfect?  Mine is perrrrfect!!!

 

Okay, okay, okay, okay...

 

So, recently, within the last month, I have received a few emails (well maybe more than a few) indicating that my blog posts are sales posts and I just wanted to say a thing or two about that.

 

With kindness and politeness in my reaction I would just like to say that I WORK FOR FREE!  Heh heh.

 

Yes, I have been posting things that you can buy and I only post them because I know that they will help people destress yourself.  When someone buys, I do obtain a minimal fee, because I am an affiliate, and when I sell my products, the web site that hosts them gets an affiliate fee.  What I am saying is that I do make money off these resources but I wouldn't share them unless I know, with all my heart, that they will help. 

 

I KNOW WITH ALL MY HEART THAT THEY HELP!!!

 

Okay, okay, okay, okay...back to the I WORK FOR FREE!

 

Many people email me, from all over the WORLD, and even call me, with their stressful situations and I love love love to respond to these emails and phone calls, and provide FREE stress relief.

 

So, if you have a question about your situation, I would gladly help you for FREE.

 

Disclaimer:  I also work for a fee, when people elect to continue working with me ;)

 

In addition, whenever I see stress in someone's life, I convert it into a post knowing that it will help someone, FOR FREE!!!

 

The most important thing to me, my passion, and what permeates my entire being (including my soul) is helping people discover happiness. 

 

To help people change their entire being from despair to excitement, about their life, is the most rewarding thing I know of. 

 

To help people go from crisis to confidence and conviction that life will be more than fine, is the most important thing for me to see while I am alive.

 

Why do I do it? 

 

Because I have seen some serious anger, anxiety, and depression.  Because I have seen people get so upset and act like life is about to end.  Because, I know, without a doubt, that anyone can live without anger, anxiety, depression, or unhappiness.

 

How do I know? 

 

I know because I see people, every day, turn their life around.  I know because I have experienced a lot of stress in my life, and stress is my greatest teacher.

 

When I was 10, I witnessed something very violent, and carried it with me for years in the way of emotional symptoms.

 

When I was 21, I gave birth to my son, and was a single parent.

 

Through my twenties and thirties, I raised my son (quite successfully if I do say so myself because he has permanent stress relief behavior, he is very fun, and he is happy) by myself.

 

In addition, I went to school for my bachelors and masters.

 

When I was in my twenties and thirties, I worked as an Emergency Medical Technician on an ambulance running 911 calls responding to very gruesome situations.

 

When I was in my thirties, and now my forties (I am forty six), I have been doing, and do, Critical Incident Stress Management, which is responding to meet with people who have experienced and/or witnessed something extraordinary like traumatic death, dying, and/or very very gruesome imagery.

 

If that doesn't say possible stress all over it, I don't know what does.

 

Stress is my greatest teacher and I want to help others find solace and peace so that they may enjoy their lives.

 

I WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!!  PERMANENT STRESS RELIEF IS POSSIBLE NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING!!!

 

I WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!!  DESTRESS YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT LIFE HAS IN STORE FOR YOU!!!  HAPPINESS!!!  ENERGY!!!  VITALITY!!!

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

 

LOL!!!

 

Sorry, I love this shizzz, I get so carried away!

 

Anywho...

 

Here is another resource for you FOR FREE!!!

 

Go to this web site, watch the videos, FOR FREE, and learn to question your beliefs and just watch your life turn around.

 

Or you can buy my product, lol...

 

But please, please, please don't believe me, find out for yourself.

 

The woman in this website, Byron Katie, is the author of the next book in the BIBLIOTHERAPY SERIES.

 

Have a great day!

 

Don't forget to have fun and be playful.

 

Elizabeth

No comments: