Thursday, June 30, 2011

SPEAKING THE WORDS OF DESTRESSING YOURSELF!!!

Hello my friend ;)

How's life?  Great I hope ;)

So, I am at this cafe I frequent and I am talking to the gal that works the register and I ask her, "How's life?"

She says she is stressed.  Can you believe that?  LOL!!!

She goes on and on about how she is overwhelmed, she is taking 17 units in school, and she has to pay bills.

It takes every ounce of my energy to NOT speak the words of destressing yourself and I didn't :(

Why don't I?  Well, I use to all the time, to everybody, because I want to tell everyone that stress is just a thought but most people don't wanna listen.  That is totally fine!

There are so many people who are anxious, angry, depressed, fatigued, moody, and unhappy and no matter what I say they want to defend their unnecessary emotion.

Oh sure, sometimes I tell people what I do and tell'em if they want help, for free, to check out my blog.  I give them a business card and often they become my clients but I can't save those who do not want help.

What I want to say is...

Your stress, my friend, is just a thought.  You are probably thinking of all the bad things that will happen to you because you believe you are so overwhelmed and those thoughts create fear and anxiety. 

I want to ask...

Have you ever went through a really tough time or had an experience that had you thinking that this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me?

What happened?  Did you survive?  Of course you did because you are still here and you are still standing.

What if you were to think, no matter what happens, I can handle it? 

What would be the best thing that could happen to you, right now?

What if you were to think thoughts of faith, in yourself, and thoughts that the best thing that you think can happen will?

Do you believe in God?

Do you, deep down in your heart believe in God and that He will do what He says He will, in the bible?

Do you believe His words when He says 'have faith'?

What I want to say is...

Have faith my friend. 

Have faith in God and that He will take care of you. 

Have faith in yourself and that you can handle it. 

Take your thoughts of doubt and turn them into faith. 

No matter what happens, you will be fine. 

Quiet your mind and think and feel this truth.

There is a lot more of that where that came from ;) TRUST ME

I hope you have a great weekend and feel the truth of faith in God and yourself. 

If you truly believe 'WITH GOD ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE' you must contemplate and feel this truth so that it will fill your entire being.

When you do, you will feel your way into destressing yourself.

Speak soon...

Don't forget!  Please have fun and be playful!

Big ole hugs to ya...

Elizabeth

No comments: